Monday, January 02, 2006

Ari



Ari short for Aristotle is the orange kitten in the middle. He was born on May 15th, 2004. His mom is Patches.

Ari is the only kitten that survived out of the six that were born.

He has never lived outside and is the most loving cat we have in the house. I beleive it is because he was raised by humans. He does have his mischievious side too. He likes to tear up paper and kick a bunch of litter out of the box when he uses it. he also likes to walk around with a pack of feminine napkins when I forget to put them up. He will have them in shreds if i don't catch him quick enough.

He is a nut and he is very much loved, Even our Basset Harry will let Ari sleep in his bed and not disturb him. The other cats do not have that luxury. Ari Is a would have been feral cat had it not been for fate. It just wasn't his destiny.

9 Comments:

Blogger Kara said...

He looks like such a sweetie :)

Mon Jan 02, 09:37:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Justin Kreutzmann said...

very sweet indeed....cats under the stars

Tue Jan 03, 01:21:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Snowball said...

Shoo! Awrni! You should come look at the snow wiss me! The biwrdnies are goining cwrazny!
Tell Gwanny I didn't go in the windny wroom because it was too noisny. Oh no! My blankie goes in there sometimes. Poowr blankie...

Tue Jan 03, 03:12:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

Aristotle - a great name for a cat - is a true sweetie it seems. All the cats we had when I was growing up had the same colouring actually. They were ordinary mixed-breed Finnish cats though - orangish colour is common there.

Tue Jan 03, 06:13:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Sarah said...

Um wow...I can look at these pictures of your animals all day! They are all adorable! I think that's great to hear you are such a cat and dog lover. I used to have a bassett hound/beagle mix...now I have Snoopy, the weirder looking dog on my profile, who is pitbull/bassett hound. Quite a combination.

I'm more a dog lover than a cat lover, but I could play with a kitten 24/7. That orange cat of yours is really pretty.

Thanks for the comment! Happy new year!

Wed Jan 04, 10:10:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Marietta Zervou said...

My grandfather's name was Aristotle, LOL, if my mother only knew...
And he's a ginger cat, how come you didn't call him Keith, hahaha?

My cat in Greece has left us unfortunately. I'm very sad, but mainly for my mother who had her for the last 7 years as her sole company at home.

I hope you're OK and not overworked from the Holiday weeks...
xoxoxo
M

Sat Jan 07, 02:36:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

So so so cute and sweet! :)

Fri Jan 13, 12:56:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Zoe,
Ari is beautiful. I love your pictures of him. If you like kitty pictures, you might want to look at my November or December pics. I put all my furry babies on there and they are a lot more photogenic than I am, though not quite as photogenic as Pete! ;)

Cheers,
AM

Fri Jan 13, 09:26:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Sarah Jans said...

oh! Ari is gorgeous.
i agree totally that feral cats handraised are the most loving. my sister and i raised a litter of feral kittens two years ago that was abandoned. we kept one each. they're both so loving and affectionate. beyond any other cat i've ever met.

Thu Sep 18, 08:20:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home