Monday, November 28, 2005

Kiki













Hi, I'm Kiki. I am the original "feral cat".
I came from the woods in the back of the house 7 years ago. I was just 6 months old when I was discovered. My life outside was not for long. One day I was wandering around when 2 giant dogs started chasing me.
They were about to eat me alive when I saw this person out on the porch.
I decided to make a run and ran up the stairs to this person. I was scared at first but then realized that this person was not going to harm me.
He picked me up and then brought me inside.
I've been inside ever since.
As you can see from my pictures above, I eat well. Being an inside cat is much nicer than being an outside one. Take it from one who knows!

5 Comments:

Blogger eva said...

"Hi Kiki!" :)

Wed Nov 30, 10:44:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Marietta Zervou said...

Kiki is one lucky cat!

Have I told you that what you're doing is my mother's dream?
You should know of course the big problem we have in Greece with stray cats and dogs. My mother wishes she had a big farm where she would take in all the animals she would find.
She absolutely suffers when she sees a stray animal. She will bring food and see if she can give it to someone...

My sister has a garden and over the years she must have had about 20 cats, plus the two permanent dogs, Norma and Bruno.

I wish I could do the same but I'm away all day, so that would be a pity...

Keep up the fab job you're doing, these animals are so lucky to have you!

xoxoxo
M

Thu Dec 01, 07:47:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Kid Ric said...

That is so cool. Kiki is a lucky cat for sure.

My old blog totally quit letting me post to it. Something about ftp
permissions. I have created a new blog at http://kidric.blogspot.com

Peace, love and light.

Sat Dec 03, 03:20:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Marietta Zervou said...

I am so excited about tonight!

Thankfully, the weather is cold but partly sunny, so I'll go for a walk around Richmond.

If you can make it, go to Ballerina's Chatroom, it's always so much fun...!!!!!

Lots of kisses
xoxoxo
M

Sun Dec 04, 06:07:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Dan L. said...

I appreciate your comments on my blog. Thank you.

I might also add that I see you like cats. We have a couple of those rascals, (our cats, not roaming ones) sleeping in baskets on our front porch. They are always around, always hungry, and always loved.

Also, I see you like astronomy. I once met David Levy, a well known comet watcher. He was one of the discoverers of the comet "Shoemaker-Levy" that smashed into Jupiter a while back. We met him as I took some of my kids to Pasadena, Calif., to attend "Planetfest, 1997", a really cool event.Just recently was at the JPL open house, too.

Thanks again,

--Dan L.

Wed Dec 07, 01:27:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home