Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Brother and One Eyed Jack

One Eyed Jack
My name is Brother. I am not particularly fond of that name but that is what they call me. I am the brother of Lefki, Fred, and The Other Fred. Ethel is my mother and Jack is no doubt my father, since I look like him, except he has one eye. He got that way from fighting with other cats. He doesn't do much fighting these days. Probably because he has been fixed, whatever that means. They tell me that I will be fixed some day soon. We will see about that. That is Jack above my picture. Do you see a family resemblance?

4 Comments:

Blogger Justin Kreutzmann said...

Nice to see cats getting there own blog space as well.

Wed Nov 16, 10:40:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger JoeBoy said...

Black cats withgreen eyes, beautiful creatures. Good that Jack stopped fighting.

Thu Nov 17, 09:29:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Marietta Zervou said...

I taught I taw two putty cats...

I love you putty cat blog, Zoe.
Your cats are so cute...
Brother has such a cheeky look on his face and Jack is very serious, a "don't mess with the one-eyed guy" sort of look.
Adorable!

Kisses to you and all the putty cats.
xoxoxo
M

Fri Nov 18, 07:57:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Lovely group of cats!

Tue Nov 22, 12:18:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home