Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Max

Hi, I'm Max. I used to be a feral cat. This is me a year ago when I lived on my own in the wild. I was a total mess. I had fleas, ear mites, worms, matted hair. Just a disaster!! Then I went to the house where the people that feed us live. I hung around there all the time. One day they let me in. Then they took me to see a doctor. I was poked and prodded. Very humiliating! After that I was cleaned up. No more fleas, ear mites, or worms. I even had a bath!! That sure made me feel good. Since then I have not been back outside. I don't care to either. It's either too cold or too hot. Inside is just right and there are no scary things inside either. Just this thing on wheels that makes awful noise and runs around on the floor sucking things up. But I can handle that.
Now I live a life of leisure. That was me then (above) and this is me now...


Aren't I handsome?

3 Comments:

Blogger Kara said...

What a pretty kitty :)

Tue Dec 13, 08:41:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Snowball said...

Max! You're sittning in fwront of the bucknet!

Wed Dec 14, 02:35:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Marietta Zervou said...

Max you look like my Fatsoula so much!

She was black and white like you and she had all the whites at the same places like you, her little paws too, and at the end of her tail she had a white ring.

She was a kitten when my sister and I found her, when I was a teenager. She was the sweetest kitty I've ever met, she used to really hug me!

She had a full life, she left us when she was really old and I miss her very much.
You remind me of her. You're gorgeous!

xoxoxo
M

PS.: Hi Zoe!

Fri Dec 16, 08:25:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home