Friday, September 29, 2006

Leaving For Sweden


This Monday, I will be on my way to Sweden. I will fly from Charlotte, NC to Frankfurt Germany. From there I will fly to Gothenburg Sweden where my son will pick me up. Then there is a two hour drive to Korsberga where I'll be staying for two wonderful weeks. I am very excited and have been waiting to go since I left there a year ago.
I will get to enjoy fresh bread straight from the bakery, Swedish Pancakes, and hamburgers from the kiosk my daughter-in-law runs. They're the best. I will blog on those when I get there.
So after today, until next Wednesday, I will say Hej då!

8 Comments:

Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Have a fantastic time, Zoe. I remember your initial "I'm Going to Sweden" post. Time flies, and now, so are you!

Fri Sep 29, 08:07:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Lannio said...

Hej!

Have a good time. Patches looks adorable. I'd love to meet her.

Sun Oct 01, 09:03:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

Hi Zoe,

Have a safe trip and enjoy your time in Sweden to the max!

Maria

Sun Oct 01, 10:40:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Dale said...

Wow! Have a great holiday, Zoe!

I remember you mentioning that you were going, and that you wanted to brush up on your Swedish.
Now's your chance to put it all into practice.

I am going to the Calgary Who concert on Thursday!

Yippee!

Have a great flight and don't eat too mach of that rich Swedish food!
...or, better yet, enjoy and eat all you want!

:)
Dale

Mon Oct 02, 03:26:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Metalchick said...

Hi Zoe,
Have a fun and safe trip! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Mon Oct 02, 11:48:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger grace said...

Hi Zoe, have an absolute fantastic time! I look forward to hearing all about your travels.

xx Grace

Tue Oct 03, 05:03:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Koos F said...

Hi Zoe,
Wish you a wonderful vacation!

Wed Oct 04, 11:46:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger greekzoe said...

I made it!! Thanks to all of you on your well wishes. I will be around later today to visit around blogland. I miss being here!

XO
Zoe

Thu Oct 05, 04:07:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home